A Winter Wedding in Maine
The Camden Harbour Inn is ideal for a winter New England wedding venue, with the perfect intimate romantic setting for a unique and unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience. Imagine a seaside village blanketed with powdery snow, the glistening hills reflected in the icy harbor, and a crackling fire in the fireplace while you sip hot chocolate with marshmallows, or champagne or cocktails.
The Camden Harbour Inn offers an affordable winter wedding package which includes two nights of lodging, a reception with hors d’oeuvres and a champagne toast, a three-course dinner at the award winning Natalie’s Restaurant with wine pairings, and a champagne breakfast every morning.
The Winter Wedding Package includes:
- The Inn’s 20 rooms and suites for two nights for up to forty guests
- Champagne breakfast each morning
- Welcome hot chocolate and cookies
- Champagne toast and three hors d’oeuvres at the reception
- Three-course menu including choices of entrees and appetizers with wine pairings
- Nightly turndown service with premium handmade Belgium Chocolates
Additional options include an ice bar with a martini luge and seating for additional dinner and reception guests.
The Winter Wedding package starts at $13,700, excluding taxes and gratuity. Additional dinner and reception guests start at $85 each, and an added custom ice bar is approximately $2800. This package is not available on holidays or during special events.
For more information about having your winter wedding at the Camden Harbour Inn, please call us at 207-236-4200 send us an email at email@example.com.
Call us today at 207-236-4200 for more information or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org