Maine Is For ALL! Lovers Wedding Package
Maine voters made history by being the first in the country to approve same-sex marriage by popular vote. To celebrate this historical milestone Camden Harbour Inn offers a wonderful same-sex marriage package benefitting the Human Rights Campaign (HRC). Gay couples are expected to be able to get married by the beginning of January 2013.
Maine Is For ALL! Lovers Wedding package is a two-night package and includes all 20 guestrooms, overlooking the harbor or bay. In addition, the package includes our famous Champagne breakfast every morning; a one-hour cocktail reception with a signature cocktail and passed hors d’oeuvres; a four-course sit-down dinner, Champagne toast, open bar and a Rainbow Wedding Cake with coffee and tea.
For the wedding couple, we also include a 60-minute couples massage.
Maine Is For ALL! Lovers Wedding Package starts at $15,960 based on double occupancy with 40 guests. Additional dinner and reception guests are $167 per person.
The Camden Harbour Inn will make a donation in honor of the wedding couple to the HRC, they are developing a public engagement campaign featuring prominent Americans who support the marriage of committed gay and lesbian couples getting married.
- January until the end of April $15,960 excluding taxes, service charge and gratuity
- May and June $23,960 excluding taxes, service charge and gratuity
- September and October $28,920 excluding taxes, service charge and gratuity
- 20 guestrooms for 2 nights based on double occupancy
- Champagne Breakfast every morning
- A one-hour Cocktail reception including a signature cocktail and selection of hors d’oeuvres
- Four-Course sit-down dinner
- Champagne Toast
- 4-hour open bar
- Rainbow Wedding Cake
- Coffee and Tea
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries, and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service