Enjoy the many highlights winter in Camden, Maine has to offer. Our popular Winter Wonderland Package serves as one of the best winter getaways in New England, combining winter activities with relaxation and culinary highlights.
Camden is a wonderful year round destination and so much fun in the winter time! Almost all of the restaurants and many shops remain open year round and with Belfast and Rockland nearby the area offers a large variety of entertainment.
Perhaps our best secret is The Camden Snow Bowl, a boutique ski area only a few minutes away from our inn. Outdoor lovers can ski downhill, cross country ski, snowboard, go tubing or tobogganing (weekends only). The Camden Snow Bowl is the only ski area on the east coast where you can actually see the Atlantic Ocean when skiing or boarding down.
In the beautiful town of Camden, you’ll find a romantic ice skating rink overlooking the harbor. Dine at our award winning Natalie’s, snuggle up in front of our big fireplace or relax with a rejuvenating massage. You’ll agree with us that a stay at Camden Harbour Inn is likely the best way to spend a winter getaway.
Our package includes a 2-night stay in one of our luxurious guestrooms or suites, a gourmet a la carte Champagne breakfast prepared by our pastry chef and upon arrival, you will be greeted with homemade cookies and a cup of hot chocolate. The next morning we suggest to visit the Camden Snow Bowl, ski lift passes for two are included (weather permitting). After an active winter day come back and warm up with a glass of gluewein (an Austrian spiced wine drink served in winter) accompanied by delightful hors d’oeuvres in the afternoon.
This wonderful winter package also includes a 30-minute relaxing massage for two by our in-house massage therapist and a 5-course Tasting Menu for two at our award winning restaurant Natalie’s. This package starts at $415 per person based on double occupancy. Beginners can upgrade this package with a half day private lesson and equipment for only $137 per person based on double occupancy.
- 2 night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite
- a la carte Champagne breakfast every morning
- A cup of hot chocolate and cookies upon arrival
- Camden Snowbowl ski passes
- a glass of Gluewein and hors d’oeuvres
- 30-minute massage for 2
- 5 course Tasting Dinner at award winning Natalie’s
- Historical Map
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries, and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
From $415 per person, based on double occupancy.
The Camden Snow Bowl is scheduled to open mid-December. During holidays the Camden Snowbowl is open 7 days a week except for December 25, otherwise Wednesday through Sunday. This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added), & alcoholic drinks.
Contact Us at 800-236-4266 to Reserve a Special Today!