Book the most luxurious New Year’s Eve hotel packages in New England and ring in the New Year at the Camden Harbour Inn and Natalie’s Restaurant. The inn and restaurant are spectacularly decorated for the holiday season!
Snuggle up in front of our fireplace with a glass of wine or relax in your luxurious guest room or suite. This wonderful package includes a 2-night stay in one of our luxurious guestrooms or suites with harbor and/or bay views and an a la carte Champagne breakfast every morning. All rooms have private baths and first-class amenities such as flatscreen TV’s with DVD players, CD players, king size feather beds, fluffy bathrobes and more.
New Year’s Eve is a celebration at Camden Harbour Inn! We start with a glass of champagne, and a selection of hors-d’oeuvres accompanied by a swinging Jazz Band. Our award-winning executive chef team Chris Long and Shelby Stevens prepare a delicious 8-course Celebration Dinner. Many courses include a selection of choices and of course, we welcome any dietary restrictions (72 hours advance notice). After dinner, we start our fabulous Count Down party including live music, Dutch “oliebollen” (a traditional doughnut style pastry served in The Netherlands on New Year’s Eve) a selection of hors-d’oeuvres, fun party favors and a champagne toast at midnight you will welcome the New Year.
Start the New Year fresh with a delicious Champagne breakfast and after a historical walk through beautiful Camden; you will receive a historical map included in your stay.
Prices start at $445 per person based on double occupancy excluding taxes and gratuity. Add an extra night and both enjoy a 30-minute massage for $135 per person.
- 2 night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite
- a la carte Champagne breakfast every morning
- Welcome reception with Champagne and Hors-d’oeuvres
- 8- course New Year’s Eve Celebration Dinner at award winning Natalie’s
- New Years’ Celebration Party including live music, champagne toast, and hors-d’oeuvres
- Historical Map
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books, and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
From $445 per person, based on double occupancy.
This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added), & alcoholic drinks.
Contact Us at 800-236-4266 to Reserve a Special Today!