Midweek guests can enjoy a one night stay in luxurious accommodations at one of the best Maine hotels and a 3-course dinner at the award-winning Natalie’s Restaurant. Enjoy our imaginative cuisine prepared with only the freshest and mostly local farm raised ingredients. Stay at one of the finest inns in the USA!
In the morning the scent of fresh baked pastries from the kitchen will let you know that your gourmet breakfast is nearly ready. This package is for 2 persons arriving on Sunday through Thursday and includes a 1-night stay with a 3-course set-dinner for two at Natalie’s on the night of arrival, gourmet breakfast every morning, complimentary snacks, wireless internet and turn-down service. The package starts at $163 per person based on double occupancy, excluding taxes and 20% gratuity for dinner. Holidays are excluded with this offer based on availability, room is assigned upon check-in.
- 1 night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite
- A la carte Champagne breakfast
- 3 course set dinner at award winning Natalie’s restaurant
- Welcome Prosecco upon arrival
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water in your room
- Turn-down service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books, and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
From $199 per person, based on double occupancy.
This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes, gratuity (20% for dinner will be added), & alcoholic beverages. The offer is not available on holidays.
Contact us at 800-236-4266 to reserve our special midweek rate today!
*Note: Natalie’s Restaurant will be closed on Mondays.