Explore the rugged coast of Maine with the picturesque lobstermen villages, the vista over Penobscot Bay dotted with hundreds of small islands and rolling hills and experience a slower life. This private tour in a vintage VW Van visits the Farnsworth museum, three lighthouses including a picnic lunch at Marshall Point Lighthouse featured in the Forrest Gump movie. Get a delicious Whoopy Pie at the General Store in Port Clyde and soak up the fresh ocean air and you’ll understand why Maine is The Way Life Should Be.
- 2-night stay in your choice of room or suite including breakfast
- 3-hour Private tour in a VW van including driver and helper.
- Farnsworth Museum
- Picnic lunch at Marshall Point Lighthouse
- 4-course dinner at Natalie’s
Starting at $1095.00 per person based on double occupancy and a standard room, excluding taxes, gratuity and 3% service charge.
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books, and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
From $1095.00 per person based on a standard room double occupancy, excluding taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner and lunch will be automatically added) and 3% service charge and alcoholic beverages.
Contact Us at (800) 236-4266 to Reserve a Special Today!