Start your Summer weekend early at Camden Harbour Inn
Take Friday afternoon off and start your weekend early. Escape your office and busy life to rejuvenate on the rocky shore of Maine. After arriving we start you first with a ‘Maine Lobster Roll’ luncheon on our deck at Natalie’s Restaurant overlooking Camden Harbor and the mountains. After lunch take a rest or perhaps it is a suggestion to explore the beautiful coastal town. In the late afternoon board the historical Schooner Surprise for our Sunset Sail on Penobscot Bay. Sip a glass of bubbles, enjoy the chef’s canapés and feel the summer breeze. As the sun sets behind the Camden mountains you realize life is good. Our packages also include a 5-course dinner including wine pairings at Award Winning Natalie’s, featuring locally sourced and in-season ingredients. We highly recommend upgrading your stay with a relaxing massage. Early Check-In based on availability.
Starting at $685 per person in a standard room based on double occupancy excluding taxes.
Summer Fridays Includes:
- 2-night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite.
- A La Carte Champagne breakfast each morning.
- A glass of Prosecco upon arrival.
- Lobster Roll Lunch with a glass of Chardonnay.
- Sunset Sail with Prosecco and hors d’oeuvres
- 5-course tasting dinner at Natalie’s, including wine pairings.
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary coffee and tea in your room
- Complimentary Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgian chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries, and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
From $685 per person based on a standard room and double occupancy. This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added) and alcoholic drinks other than mentioned in the package.