When the weather starts to get warm in Maine and the snow melts leaving mud on the ground, its lovingly known all around the state as “mud season.”At Camden Harbour Inn, we celebrate this short season in April with a very special Maine Mud package. Upon arrival, you can kick off your relaxing trip with a Mud Slide cocktail from the hotel bar. We make the most of the season by offering unique spa treatments like a Hot Stone Massage (in case you forgot what dry earth looks like) and a Rituals Hammam Body Mud shower treatment. The celebration of Spring’s arrival doesn’t stop there! This package also includes a 3-course tasting menu at Natalie’s that includes Muddy Molten Chocolate Cake and Muddy Chip Pancakes for breakfast.
- 2 night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite starting at $359 per person
- Upon arrival, a Mudslide Cocktail
- A la carte Champagne breakfast each morning, complete with “muddy chip” pancakes
- Rituals Hamman Body Mud for a “unique mud shower”
- 4-course Dinner at the award-winning Natalie’s featuring a Muddy Molten Chocolate Cake
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries, and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books, and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary concierge service
From $309 per person, based on double occupancy.
Contact Us at (800) 236-4266 to Reserve a Special Today!