On Labor Day weekend Camden’s harbor is a magical site. A historic fleet of Windjammers (schooners) gathers in the picturesque harbor reminiscent of the days when hundreds of coastal schooners lined the waterfront. The festivities include a parade of sail, flag-raising ceremonies, live music, dancing, and fireworks.
Join us this labor day weekend and sail the harbor on a historic schooner, enjoy dinner at Natalie’s while watching the fireworks and participate in the many festivities the Windjammer Festival has to offer.
Arrive on Friday or Saturday. Maine vacation packages starting at $539 per person excluding taxes and gratuity
Our Labor Day and Windjammer Festival package includes:
- 2-night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite
- A La Carte Prosecco Breakfast every morning
- Sunset Sail on a historical Windjammer (Saturday)
- 4-course dinner at Natalie’s
- Prosecco toast and chocolate covered strawberries during fireworks
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries, and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books, and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
From $539.00 per person based on double occupancy. This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added), and alcoholic beverages.
Contact Us at (800) 236-4266 to Reserve a Special Today!