Jazz In June/Father’s Day Package
Camden, Maine’s first annual Jazz In June Festival.
Come enjoy great music, fantastic food and fun in our lovely mid-coast setting. Music in our beautiful Camden Opera House, at the Camden Snow Bowl and the Camden Amphitheater. A terrific way to spend Father’s Day Weekend.
Jazz In June has announced the following line-up over the weekend.
- The Right Track, a high-energy, 11-piece R&B/Funk/Soul band with a full horn section!
- Bill Barnes Duo
- Katie Matzell,
- Wayne Delano Quartet
- Whitehead / Dean Group, Hyperphonix
- The Extension Chords
- The Kenny Barron Trio
- Greg Abate Quartet
- The Peter Dembski Group
- Mondaynite Jazz Orchestra
A 2-night stay package is starting at $487.00 per person based on double occupancy and a standard room
Our package includes:
- A two-night stay arriving on Friday, June 14, 2019.
- Welcome Prosecco
- A 4-course dinner at Natalie’s
- Breakfast every morning
- All-access pass including a Jazz Brunch on Sunday morning.
Jazz In June package starts at $487.00 per person based on double occupancy and a standard room. The package is non-refundable and excluding Maine tax and gratuity (20% for dinner automatically added). Camden Harbour Inn is not responsible for changes in the performance schedule.
Call 800 236 4266 or 207 236 4200 for reservations.