A Spectacular Camden Fall
This autumn, enjoy the vibrant colors and spectacular scenery of midcoast Maine. As one of the most beautiful seasons New England has to offer, this is the perfect time of year to enjoy the great outdoors during the day and cozy up by the fire at night. If you stay at Camden, Maine’s premier luxury boutique hotel, the Camden Harbour Inn, you will have a leaf-peeping excursion to remember. Whether you choose to enjoy the crisp fall air on a local hike, take in views of the rugged coast on a mid-day sail, or stay in to take advantage of our full-service spa, there is never a shortage of adventure and luxury. When the sunsets, cozy up by our fireplace with an incredible glass of wine and savor a superb dinner at our award-winning restaurant, Natalie’s. Voted as one of the three most beautiful towns in New England to visit during the fall, so the decision to stay and play in Camden this autumn is simple. To celebrate the beauty of our town during this special season, we offer a Camden, Maine Foliage Package in which you will be pampered for two days (or longer)!
This New England fall foliage package includes a two-night stay in one of our luxurious appointed guest rooms or suites. Included is a gourmet Champagne breakfast with several choices of hot entrees. Upon arrival, we welcome you and your guest with a crisp glass of Prosecco and seasonal hors d’oeuvres. The following morning begins with a scenic hike and ends with an unforgettable lobster picnic lunch. In the afternoon, prepare to be pampered with a relaxing massage and spa services and in the evening, we reserve a table for two at Natalie’s. Our Executive Chefs Shelby Stevens and Maine Lobster Chef Chris Long will surprise you with a special 5-course tasting menu, highlighting locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.
Including a two night stay, gourmet Champagne breakfast, a lobster picnic lunch, 60-minute massage for two and a five-course tasting menu, this package starts at $595 per person based on double occupancy.
Maine Fall Season At Camden Harbour Inn:
- 2 night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite.
- A La Carte Champagne breakfast each morning.
- A glass of Prosecco and a selection of hors d’oeuvres upon arrival.
- Lobster Picnic Lunch
- 5-course Dinner at Natalie’s
- 1 hour massage for two
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgian chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries, and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
From $595 per person, based on double occupancy. This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added) and alcoholic drinks other than mentioned in the package.
This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added), & alcoholic drinks.