At Camden Harbour Inn we always try to create unique experiences. For our Mixology master classes, we invited Maine’s top mixologist, Trevin Hutchins. Crafting cocktails at one the best restaurants in Maine, Portland’s hottest restaurant Tempo Dulu and endorsed by PolyScience, Trevin will change the bar into a mini-lab. Expect smoke and fire or foam made by a fish tank pump. Why serve cocktails in a glass when you can serve it on a plate or smoke it like a pipe? Out of the box presentations and refined flavors, Trevin Hutchins will make you the most talked about mixer among your friends and family.
The package also includes a two- night stay, breakfast every morning and in the evening a 3-course tasting menu at Natalie’s. Of course, Trevin will pair the perfect cocktails with your dinner, or you may have created your own drink that you like to pair with one of the dishes prepared by our award-winning chefs. Make your reservation today for this unique package, availability is limited.
Prices start at $475 per person based on a standard room, double occupancy and availability.
Excluding taxes and gratuity.
- 2 night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite
- A la carte Champagne breakfast every morning
- Mixology class with Trevin Hutchins
- 3-course tasting dinner at Natalie’s including cocktail pairings
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries, and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary DVD collection in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary concierge service
From $475 per person, based on double occupancy.
Call 1.800.236.4266 for more information and reservations