A very special Camden, Maine Thanksgiving
Celebrate Thanksgiving this year at the Camden Harbour Inn, named best place to celebrate Thanksgiving in the USA by America's Best Online in 2010 and WSJ in 2012. Enjoy two nights of luxurious lodging including our signature A La Carte Champagne Breakfast and a superb 5 course Thanksgiving dinner at Natalie's.
This package includes a 2 night stay at one of our beautiful appointed guest rooms or suites, fitted with high end amenities to ensure a most comfortable stay. Upon arrival you are welcomed with a glass of sparkling champagne and hors d'oeuvres and after a good night sleep you will wake up to the smell of fresh baked pastries and coffee. An a la carte Champagne breakfast including a selection of hot entrees and a delicious buffet with fresh pastries prepared by our pastry chef awaits in our dining room overlooking the harbor or bay.
After breakfast, we would suggest a nice walk through town, a map with background information on Camden's beautiful historic buildings will be provided as part of your package. We will also arrange for a visit to Cellardoor Vineyard and a complimentary wine tasting in the restored barn of the vineyard or at the Villa.
On Thanksgiving Day you can relax, we have made a reservation for you at our award winning restaurant Natalie's. Our Executive Chef Jon Gaboric has created a superb 5-course menu with tastefully prepared selections, including the classic turkey with traditional sides. Prices start at $348 per person based on double occupancy. If you would like to extend your stay, you will receive a 10% discount on the additional nights.
- 2 night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite
- a la carte Champagne breakfast every morning
- Welcome Prosecco and selection of hors d'oeuvres upon arrival
- 5-course Thanksgiving Celebration Menu at award winning Natalie's
- Historical Map
- Visit to Cellardoor Vineyard including a wine tasting
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
From $348 per person, based on double occupancy. If you would like to extend your stay, you will receive a discount of 10% on the additional nights. Thanksgiving and the holiday season are always popular dates, so we encourage you to make your reservation soon.
This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added), & alcoholic beverages.
Click here or contact Us at 800-236-4266 to Reserve a Special Today!