There is a reason why Camden Harbour Inn was chosen among the 23 best Seaside Inn's in the USA by Travel+Leisure. Not only do we offer the most luxurious rooms, superb dining and the best personalized service, we also have an amazing location and breathtaking views. From each guestroom you are able to see harbor and mountains and or the bay. Trees with flaming reds, vibrant oranges and bright yellows are coloring the coast line and the mountains. All for you as part of our decor.
Sea the Leaves and Autumn Scent Package is especially for people who love the outdoors combined with a luxurious stay, culinary highlights and the scent of autumn.
This 4 night package embraces the very best Camden Maine has to offer. Hike mount Battie, explore Camden, kayak on our lakes and sail Penobscot Bay.
The package includes a 4-night stay at one of our luxurious guestrooms or suites and our famous a la carte Champagne breakfast every morning. Try our Lobster Eggs Benedict or the Blueberry Pancakes, two of the many options we serve. Upon arrival you will be welcomed with a glass of Prosecco and delicious hors d'oeuvres and one of the evenings you will enjoy a 5 course tasting dinner at our award winning Natalie's. We also included a dinner at Hartstone Inn, an award winning restaurant in Camden.
Camden Harbor is magnificent so we have boarding passes for a 2-hour sail on the Schooner Olad included. For even more outdoor fun we arranged a tandem kayak for you to explore the beautiful lakes surrounding Camden. We have also included tickets for the beautiful Farnsworth Museum in Rockland and an entertaining tour including a wine tasting at Cellardoor Winery in Lincolnville, both just a 15-minute drive from Camden. To ensure total relaxation, the package includes an hour massage at our spa room.
- Arriving Sunday or Monday: $1079 per person based on double occupancy.
- Arriving Tuesday through Saturday: $1129 per person based on double occupancy.
Available from September 4, 2013
- 4 night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite
- a la carte Champagne breakfast every morning
- A glass of Prosecco and selection of hors d'oeuvres upon arrival
- 5-course tasting menu at award winning Natalie's
- $100 dinner certificate for award winning Hartstone Inn in Camden
- Camden harbor sail on schooner Olad
- One day tandem kayak rental
- Admission to the Farnsworth Museum for two
- Tour and wine-tasting at Cellardoor Winery
- 60 minute massage for two
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
From $1079 per person, based on double occupancy
This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added), & alcoholic drinks.
Contact Us at 800-236-4266 or Click Here to Reserve This Special Today!