Maine Restaurant Week March 1 to 10
March 1 to 10 is the sixth year in a row that the entire State of Maine will celebrate its culinary culture with Maine Restaurant Week. Start making your plans now because it is going to be an incredibly tempting ten days here at Natalie's. During MRW we will serve a special 5-course for $55 (excluding taxes and gratuity).
Add a 1 night stay for $140 based on double occupancy excluding taxes and 5% service charge Our menu is available on our restaurant website. Call for a 1-night MRW package including a 5-course dinner for $250 based on double occupancy 800.236.4266 or 207 236 4266. We also offer a 2-night package for more information please scroll down for our 2-night package
Wednesday March 5
Joe Ricchio Wine Dinner featuring SoPo wines. This promises to be a fun, educational and delicious evening. Joe is the Food Editor for Maine Magazine and documents his culinary exploits on his web series, "Off the Wagon." He has been published in the London Guardian, Bon Appetit and Vice.
Friday, March 7 and Saturday, March 8
Pommory Champagne Ice-bar and two very special cocktail dinners with our visiting top mixologist Greg Bell and Award winning Natalie's mixologist Seth Knowlton on Friday and Saturday evening. Greg is the bartender at NYC's Spotted Pig (a Michelin Star gastro pub) as well as the popular John Dory. He studied the craft of cocktail making under one of this century's best bartenders, Sasha Petraske. Natalie's mixologist Seth Knowlton was awarded Best Bartender in Maine in 2013 by Eater Maine and included in the London Guardian list of Top pubs and bars in Maine.
Saturday March 8
Master Class Cocktail Making with Greg Bell and Seth Knowlton. When booking a 2-night Maine Restaurant Week Package this Master Class is included when staying on March 8.
2-Night Maine Restaurant Week Package $195 per person:
Enjoy a two night stay in one of our luxurious guestrooms or suites including a 5-course dinner at Natalie's and A La Carte Champagne breakfast every morning. We welcome you with a glass of Prosecco at our bar or in the lounge before dinner. Many of the restaurants in Camden are participating in Maine Restaurant Week, so make sure to benefit from all the discounted prices and special culinary events available.
Maine Restaurant Week 2-night stay Package is available for $195 per person excluding 8% tax, 5% service charge and 20% gratuity will automatically be added to the restaurant check. The package is based on double occupancy, non-refundable and non-changeable after booking. Upon check-in a room will be assigned. Maine restaurant week is between March 1-10, the restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday, when checking-in on Sunday dinner will be at an alternative restaurant participating in Maine Restaurant Week.
- 2 night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite
- A la carte Champagne breakfast every morning
- 5- course tasting dinner at award winning Natalie's
- When staying on March 8 a complimentary Cocktail Master Class is included
- When staying on March 5 for an additional $44 per person the Joe Ricchio Wine Dinner is included (excluding tax and gratuity)
- When staying on March 7 or 8 for an additional $44 per person the Cocktail Dinner is included (excluding taxes and gratuity)
When staying on March 7 and 8 make sure to enjoy our Pommery Champagne Ice Bar
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
Maine Restaurant Week 2-night stay Package is available for $195 per person excluding 8% tax, 5% service charge and 20% gratuity will automatically be added to the restaurant check. The package is based on double occupancy and non-refundable and non-changeable after booking. Upon check-in a room will be assigned. Maine restaurant week is between March 1-10, the restaurant is closed on Monday.
This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added), & alcoholic drinks.
Contact us at 800-236-4266 to reserve a special today!