Relais and Chateaux Holland – America Package
May 26 - June 1
Only a few rooms left!
For More Information Click On PDF Underneath
Two extraordinary Relais & Chateaux properties located on two different continents sharing the same passion for hospitality and culinary excellence.
- Two nights at The Pulitzer Hotel in Amsterdam in a double room including breakfast
- Canal Tour in Amsterdam
- Rijsttafel Dinner including wine, coffee, tea and soft drinksWalking tour Amsterdam
- Dinner at De Kas, a Greenhouse in Amsterdam including wine, coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Visit to Zaanse Schans
- Four nights at Hotel Landgoed Het Roode Koper in a double room including breakfast
- Four course dinner on Wednesday, including wines
- Tickets and tour at the Kröller Müller Museum
- Lunch after the tourBarbecue on Thursday, including wines
- Game spotting
- Visit to Giethoorn on Friday including a tour on a longboat and lunch prepared by 2 Michelin Star Chef Martin Kruithof
- Dinner at Witte Pauwen on Friday, including wines and tilt-cart ride
- Cocktail, Champagne and canapés Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Five- course Tasting Dinner including wines in Celebration of the 60th Anniversary of Relais and Chateaux on Saturday
- Transport by luxurious coach bus
Price of this trip is $ 3298,00 per person based on Double Occupancy, Single supplement $1425
Excluding taxes, gratuity and personal expenses.
The program is subject to changes due to weather, closure of museums and attractions or other unforeseen events beyond our control. In that case an alternative program will be offered. To confirm the reservation a deposit of the price in full is required. After the reservation is confirmed the tour can’t be canceled for any reason. We highly recommend to take travel insurance incase you unexpectedly have to cancel, illness, theft or travel back home during the trip. Breda LLC is not taking any responsibility nor can be hold liable for any damages, injuries, adjustments in the program, delays and unforeseen circumstances.
For more information click on the PDF underneath or call us today 1.800.236.4266 or (1) 207 236 4200