March 1-12 is the ninth year in a row that the entire State of Maine will celebrate its culinary culture with Maine Restaurant Week. Start making your plans now because it is going to be an incredibly tempting two weeks here at Natalie’s. During MRW we will serve a special 4-course for $55 per person (excluding taxes and gratuity).
Stay one night in one of our luxurious rooms or suites including dinner and a Champagne breakfast for $257 based on double occupancy excluding taxes and 5% service charge and 20% gratuity for the dinner. Our menu is available on our restaurant website the end of January 2017. Call for a 1-night MRW package available Tuesday through Thursday- 800.236.4266 or 207 236 4200.
We also offer a 2-night package at $414 based on double occupancy. Enjoy a two night stay in one of our luxurious guest rooms or suites including a 4-course dinner at Natalie’s and A La Carte Champagne breakfast every morning. We welcome you with a glass of Prosecco at our bar or in the lounge before dinner. Many of the restaurants in Camden are participating in Maine Restaurant Week, so make sure to benefit from all the discounted prices and special culinary events available. Call for a 2-night MRW package available every day during Maine Restaurant Week- 800.236.4266 or 207.236.4200.
Bonus- More Fun During Restaurant Week
Bordeaux Master Class
Saturday, March 4th
Join us for a special Wine Pairing Masterclass with our sommeliers Micah Wells and Justin Bothur. We take you to the Bordeaux region and showcase some beautiful appellations from the Left Bank, Entre-Deux-Mers and Right Bank. Wines will be perfectly paired with tasting bites by our Natalie’s Executive Chefs Chris Long and Shelby Stevens. Complimentary for our inn guests and $25 for all other attendees. Call for reservations 207 236 7008.
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
Contact us at 800-236-4266 to reserve a special today!