Dine at one of the finest Camden restaurants, the award winning Natalie’s at the Camden Harbour Inn. One experience at Natalie’s, and you will understand why people come back again and again, year after year. Our Executive Chefs Chris Long and Shelby Stevens consistently work their magic to create this unforgettable 5-course menu, prepared especially for you with seasonal delicacies and as many local farm-raised ingredients as they can acquire. Pull up a chair for a culinary experience to remember, impeccable personalized service, and the breathtaking views of the Camden harbor’s shimmering waters.
Prices start at:
- Value Season: $300 per person based on double occupancy.
- Early Season: $310 per person based on double occupancy.
- High Season: $425 per person based on double occupancy.
- Premium Season $500 per person based on double occupancy.
The Gourmet Dinner Package Includes:
- 2 night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite
- A La Carte Champagne breakfast every morning
- A glass of Prosecco and a selection of hors d’oeuvres upon arrival
- 5-course tasting dinner at award winning Natalie’s
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgian chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries, and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
From $300 per person, based on double occupancy. This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added), & alcoholic drinks.
Contact us at 1-800-236-4266 to reserve a special today!